I hope I’m not tempting fate but summer seems to have well and truly arrived and be here to stay for a while. It’s such a treat to be able to enjoy the sun but our bodies have been covered up all winter and may benefit from a bit of TLC. To help, the Garden Room is offering 20% discount off all massage based scrub treatments throughout July.
Hot Oil and Salt Scrubs now £32
Lime and Walnut Body Wrap now £40
Luxury Thermal Back Treatment now £28
Hand and Foot Buff and Moisturise now £12
All of the above treatments exfoliate the skin, leaving it feeling fresh, smooth, moisturised and soft.
There are many benefits to a body scrub:
- Exfoliate the skin, sloughing off dead skin cells and rubbing away hard and flaky skin and assisting in removing traces of fake tan.
- Helps with spots and blackheads
- Feeling invigorated, improving the circulation of blood and lymph
- Can help fight cellulite and improve skin tone
- Opens the pores to aid more effective moisturisation and absorption of oils
- Prepares the skin for even tanning
The Garden Room has shower facilities to help you get rid of those highly effective but a little bit pesky scrub products, when having a full body treatment.
So, come along and get summer ready!
To book or find out more about all of the treatments offered at the Garden Room, please go to:
www.stroudmassagetherapy.co.uk or call Sara on 0333 123 3195