|I am endeavouring to make your visit to the Garden Room as safe as |
possible during these difficult and concerning times. I have minimised
my own social contact, not only with my clients in mind but also my 87
year old mum, who I care for at home.
To reassure you, here are the measures currently in place:
1. Any clients with a cough, temperature, cold or flu symptoms are
politely requested to postpone their treatment and remake for a future date, after the recommended 14 day isolation period. Anyone attendingwith any of these symptoms will not be treated at this time, so, if in
doubt, please contact me to check beforehand to avoid disappointment.
2. If you are in close contact with anyone with the above symptoms, the
same applies as in 1 above.
3. If I develop any of the above symptoms, I will cancel your appointment and provide as much notice as is possible.
4. All clients will be required to wash their hands on arrival.
5. Hard surfaces are sanitised between clients. Fresh towels and
disposable covers are provided for each client (as always!). Used towels
are laundered daily, using additional laundry cleanser.
6. Facial massages will be amended to avoid nose and mouth area.
7. If you need to cancel your appointment, please give as much notice as is possible. Cancellation charges will be waived during this period.
This situation and the advice and guidelines provided seem to be
changing daily, so all of these measures and the decision to continue to
practice is subject to change.
If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to contact me
before your appointment.
Please book in for a treatment once you’ve recovered, as with all small
businesses at this time, we are very grateful for your continued support.
I look forward to seeing you soon, in the meantime I hope you and your family stays well.
The Garden Room