Well, having experienced changing from winter to summer in a day and now reverting back to spring, is anyone else confused about what to wear?
I was on the verge of retrieving my summer clothes from their storage bags, only to have needed a winter woolly this morning!
Summer can’t be far away……..please(!!??) and it’s time to think about getting your skin ready to be out and proud!
To help you along the way, the Garden Room is offering 20% discount off all massage based scrub treatments until the end of May:
Hot Oil and Salt Scrubs now £32
Lime and Walnut Body Wrap now £40
Luxury Thermal Back Treatment now £28
Hand and Foot Buff and Moisturise now £12
All of the above treatments exfoliate the skin, leaving it feeling fresh, smooth, moisturised and soft.
There are many benefits to a body scrub:
- Exfoliate the skin, sloughing off dead skin cells and rubbing away hard and flaky skin
- Helps with spots and blackheads
- Feeling invigorated, improving the circulation of blood and lymph
- Can help fight cellulite and improve skin tone
- Opens the pores to aid more effective moisturisation and absorption of oils
- Prepares the skin for even tanning
The Garden Room has shower facilities to help you get rid of those highly effective but a little bit pesky scrub products, when having a full body treatment.
So, come along and get summer ready!
To book or find out more about all of the treatments offered at the Garden Room, please go to:
www.stroudmassagetherapy.co.uk or call Sara on 07597 257665